Monday, November 11, 2013

Pinterest Round-Up

Hey guys, I know I know, I am seriously the worst blogger ever! I apologize for being absent for almost two months, law school has just completely taken over my life. I have a couple of posts planned that I want to churn out asap, but right now my laptop is currently being repaired (pictures I took are on laptop :/ ) so I decided to throw together this little post about things I've been pinning on Pinterest that are seriously getting me through the days. Once I have my laptop back I will be writing another skincare essential post as well as a few product reviews, so stay tuned!




cosmetic bag

Krabi,Thailand


bathroom

.



perfection

color

Arch of Titus, Rome


All gussied up.



Otranto, Italy





opportunity takes work.

sex and the city


Disclaimer: Not my pictures; borrowed from Pinterest.
Please let me know if you own one of these and want me to take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment