Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What's In My Bag???

Hey guys! I just wanted to share this video my friend Casey and I made for my Youtube Channel!!!! Yes I have a Youtube channel, I've actually had one since high school because I used to put up my concert videos on it. I've been thinking about making it a beauty Youtube channel for ages and last night my friend Casey and I decided to just film a video! Specifically, a What's In My Bag video because I'm obsessed with those on YouTube. This was after dinner and a beer or two so we were definitely a little too giggly, but I think overall it's a fun video! Sorry if the video quality is bad or the lighting, I will mess around with that before my next one! Also I am probably going to get a nicer camera for my birthday to use for videos as well as just pictures on this blog. 





Please let me know in the comments section what you think, I'm very new to YouTube so I am ready for any constructive criticism or advice you may have. Thanks! 

xoxo Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment