Sunday, September 21, 2014

fashionABLE: Fashion for a Good Cause!

Hello lovelies! I just have a short little post today that I wanted to share with you about this beautiful clutch that you are looking at below. It is made and sold by fashionABLE, a really great online retailer that focuses on creating business opportunities for women in developing countries. Because I recently purchased one, I have a discount code for 10% off for all of you that I am excited to share. Please keep reading for details! 


Full credit for this picture goes to fashionABLE


As I mentioned above, fashionABLE is all about helping women in developing companies become financially independent by starting small business cooperatives that produce high-quality accessories such as their beautiful Tigist envelope clutch, other leather goods, and beautifully woven scarves.

I found out about them from The Londoner, a wonderfully written blog that I frequently read. She blogged about the clutch back in October of last year and I immediately fell in love with it. It is a little pricey so I was on the fence for a while, but ultimately I decided to bite the bullet! I really think it just looks like the perfect leather envelope clutch. And it's for such a good cause! You really can't lose.

Ok so on to the reason for this blog: I have a 10% discount code for you guys!! After I made the purchase I got an email with the link to share with my friends. Also, if you spend over $80 shipping is free!! Here is the link for the code:

Go and have a look around, maybe you will find something you fall in love with like I did!

xo Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment