Sunday, July 28, 2013

bareMinerals READY Foundation & Correcting Concealer!

Bare Minerals Mini-Haul

Hey guys! I just recently made some purchases from bareMinerals that I wanted to share with you. As you know, I am a huge lover of their foundation and blushes; I have about four of the blushes and love them all. I've used the loose-powder foundation for a while now, and the natural ingredients have really helped improve my skin tone. I also love that their foundations have SPF 15, mineral kind! I usually layer more SPF under anyways, because SPF in makeup is never enough, but its still great to have an added boost of protection. 



bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation

When bareMinerals came out with their READY SPF 20 Foundation I knew I had to give it a try; I was getting a little fed up with my makeup bag being perpetually covered in a fine layer of powder. Additionally I had heard good things about the ready foundation and about how it was more long-wearing than the original formula, lasting up to 12 hours instead of 8. 

Unfortunately I had just bought a new pot of the loose-powder foundation around the time the READY foundation was released, so I patiently used it up first. I finally finished it a couple of weeks ago and rushed to the nearest bareMinerals store to grab some READY foundation.

Bare Minerals Mini-Haul
hello camera
I'm so glad I made the switch! The READY foundation is amazing, it feels so light on  your skin and it is very build-able. I also got the bareMinerals precision brush to use with the foundation (forgot to include it in the haul picture) and it is great; it picks up the perfect amount of powder each time with just a light tap. I find this foundation does last 12 hours, and am definitely more happy with how my face looks at the end of the day than I was when I was just using the loose-powder version. I am the color golden-medium if you are wondering.

There are a ton of skin benefits packed into this little foundation, even more than the loose-powder version. It has glycerin and humic acid to lock in moisture and keep your skin looking luminous all day. Additionally it has a sea mineral blend to keep your skin hydrated and antioxidants Vitamin C and E to protect your skin from free radicals. Lastly it has cold-pressed rose hip seed oil, which is packed with fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic acid to replenish your skin cells and keep them healthy.

bareMinerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer

Bare Minerals Mini-Haul

I also bought their SPF 20 Correcting Concealer cause I had been using a drugstore one I wasn't feeling and I just really wanted a good concealer. This one is great! I love that it has SPF 20 because it is really important to wear SPF if you have a breakout so you don't get hyperpigmentation, or those left-over dark spots after the blemish is gone. It is really blendable and buildable, although I did wish it had a little more staying power. Additionally it has lemon peel extract which brightens skin and reduces dark spots, which is great for under-eye circles. Overall I'm really enjoying this concealer.

That's it for now guys. I am still on the search for that perfect concealer that just says put, let me know in the comments if you've found it!

xoxo Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment